The Blu Vivo 6 is the US company’ first UK handset, and on paper it provides quite a compelling spec list for the retail price, but does it live up to its claims in real-world testing? I’ve been using one for the last couple of weeks to find out.
While most tech sites would give you 2,000 words on why the Vivo 6 is good or bad, we’re giving you just a couple of hundred, but rest assured, this phone has been fully put through its paces.
- Great spec list for the money - Full 5.5-inch HD display, 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage are highlights at under £250
- Display is sharp, colours are good
- Tweaks to Android are mostly minimal and well thought out
- Solid photos in bright conditions
- Premium all-metal design
- USB-C port
- Display could be brighter - it's not an OLED, you could struggle on the brightest days outdoors
- Battery life could be better - having the screen on drains about 11 percent every half an hour when doing things like playing games
- There's no app drawer as part of the UI, which is down to personal preference but it would be easier to keep the home screen organised
Be the first to leave a review.
*This article may contain affiliate links. Any such links are provided independently of ratings.