I'm a tech journalist and editor with lots of opinions. 10second.tech is a place for me to put those. All views expressed are personal, and not those of any titles for which I write in other capacities. As well as running this site, I also write for WIRED, Engadget, Trusted Reviews, and a number of other leading technology titles. I also run SexTechGuide.com.You're welcome to contact me via [email protected] if you have news or anything else to pass along, on twitter at @10sectech or @TheNextWoodsTech startup founders that need media advice or PRs and brands that need content strategy advice should visit benwoodsish.com.
- Artists create surrogate SMS hotline to stop you sending those angry messages
- 5 creepy buildings that had foundations in tech
- If you drill a hole in your new iPhone 7 looking for a headphone jack then you’re a moron
- It’s free porn day on the internet (and no that’s not every day)
- Apple ate my hamster ‘Mr. Raffles’ (and 7 other things that aren’t true)
- 13 reasons Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 is better than you